Official story and features:
"Arriving on the idyllic desert island, cue in hand but penniless, players must work their way up through the ranks in order to become the island's top dog. With cash earnt from winning games and placing side bets, players can unlock hidden areas and other extras. Players can take part in a wide selection of additional mini games and pub sports, purchasing better equipment with which to challenge the tougher opponents"
Story from Ignition site
"- 11 variations of pool (including UK and US 8ball and 9ball, Killer and new unique games such as Switchball and Rotation, plus many more)
- Five modes of play: Practice, Championship, Tournament, Trickshots and various subgames
- 10 different tournament ladders
- 10 different table sizes and shapes, both indoors and out on the beach
- Eight camera modes from close-in chase-cam, to static overhead
- Unique analogue control method offers total control over shots
- Unlockable mini games, including Beach Darts, Dropzone Arcade Game, Skeepool Ramp and Coconut Shy, plus more
- Beach shop offering additional pool gadgets and equipment
- Loan Shark to lend you more cash - or bite your head off!
- Fully animated island. Watch the waves roll in and the palm trees swaying in the breeze
- Day and night lighting cycle. As the sun sets, the moon rises
- Consultancy provided by Jimmy White making Pool Paradise the most authentic game of its type"
Features from Ignition site